- An Implicit Invocation framework simplifying use of the Model View Controller design pattern in ColdFusion applications. It’s designed to be easy to use and play well with others, like Tartan.
- Released under the Lesser GPL, meaning that it’s free to download, use, and alter.
- A framework encouraging clear seperation of Model, View, and Controller
- Lightweight enough to play well with others: it comes with out-of-the-box connectors to Paul Kenney’s Tartan Framework.
- Akin to Mach-II, another II, MVC framework, but with slightly simpler functionality, and more clearly defined boundaries between Model and Controller.
- Written by Joe Rinehart, a quasi-popular ColdFusion blogger with an interest in developing better OO applications in ColdFusion, with constant feedback provided by Doug Hughes of Alagad, Inc.