Crossed between quasar and a game of tag, QR-kill is the new phenomenon spreading around the mobile community. Utilising high-end mobile phones like the Nokia N95 and Applie iPhone and 2-dimensional barcodes called QR-codes, this game is best played in public places like shopping centres or department stores for added amusement.
- A QR-code with your name and phone (SMS format) will be printed in a 20cm minimum width sheet of white paper. It will be reinforced by a hard cardboard and stuck to the back using american tape.
- The QR-code must be visible at all times. It cannot be covered by any means, wall, floor, etc.
- Once you receive the deathly SMS you must leave the scenario right away.
- When team playing, members can only communicate by using same phone they use as a weapon.
- Disguising is allowed as along as the QR-code is visible.
- Unless playing
sniper modeno extra devices can be used to capture the QR-codes (e.g. zoom photo cameras, videocams, etc.)
- If there is a conflict deciding who killed first, SMS time will decide (we recommend synchronising watches before the game starts)
- No one can assist you to kill the enemy with your phone. However you can hire spies, etc.
You can create QR-codes on Kaywa’s website.