Bryan Kaiser & Michael Haynie discuss managing a ColdFusion project in terms of client expectations, project goals and actual development. They also discuss some methodologies to help maximize your development and client relation skills.
- design over matter
- Ajaxian Â» Adobe Announces a Flex / Ajax Bridge
- Getting Real: The smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful web application
- Jesse James Garrett: The Elements of User Experience
- Macromedia – ColdFusion TechNote : ColdFusion MX 7.0.1 Cumulative Hot Fix 2
- Christian Cantrell: Free, Open-source ActionScript 3.0 Libraries
- Recipe of the Week – How do I reset the ColdFusion Administrator password?
- Happy Canvas Day (CanvasWiki Released!) : Raymond Camden’s ColdFusion Blog
- Remote Synthesis: Getting Started with Reactor