With more than 750m registered users globally, Facebook is the world’s largest social network. If you’ve identified Facebook as the area of focus of your social media efforts, you should select a monitoring tool that’s strong in Facebook.
Publishers looking to stay connected with their users and acquire new users have plenty of Facebook tools at their disposal to do just that. Here are a few tools that’ll help you manage your Facebook account:
- Buddy Media is a platform that allows you to quickly and easily manage your Facebook presence by scheduling your posts and news feed messaging, helping moderate the comments on your page, and customising the look and feel of your page.
- Conversocial, meant for small to medium-sized businesses, Conversocial lets you set up automatic moderation to delete or flag posts based on keywords, drives all comments to your email inbox, sets up a team workflow and provides limited analytics.
- Facebook Insights is an obvious tool, but if you are managing a Facebook fan page, before you begin looking for more in-depth tools, make sure you check out your Facebook insights page to see how many people are participating, liking stories or leaving comments.
- Mediafeedia is a free service that helps you schedule posts, manage multiple accounts, set up administrators, create custom tabs and notifies you by email of activity on your fan page.
- Sysomos Facebook Page Central offers auto-moderation, email notifications of posts, a dashboard monitoring key metrics and sentiment, and identification of top fans and themes.
- Vitrue is a tool that may not streamline all of your social networks like other tools, but they excel in making the most out of your Facebook presence. Vitrue helps you moderate the comments on your Facebook page, send targeted messages to people who have “liked” your company and more.
If I’ve missed any obvious ones, or indeed obscure ones, please feel free to leave a comment.