Bryan Kaiser & Michael Haynie start with some news. Their main topic is IDEs, mainly Eclipse.
- Mike Nimer’s visio wireframing templates
- Ray Camden’s Starfish profiler
- Join the Online ColdFusion Meetup Group!
- Adobe address to the Macromedia developer community
- Pete Freitag tells how to build forms that aren’t annoying (part 1)
- Pete also tells us how to style our forms using CSS
- The Eclipse Project
- The CFEclipse plugin
- Ryan Stewart points to Eclipse winning “Development tool of the year”
- Ryan also has a guide to getting started with Eclipse and CFEclipse
- The ACME guide – The mother of all Eclipse/Coldfusion guides
- Crimson Editor
Listen to the podcast.